Returns & Refunds Policy
Thanks for shopping at Dermafirm.ca. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase from Dermafirm.ca.
- You must request an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) Number which must be written on the return packaging.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item(s).
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
All Returns need to be shipped to the following address:
Dermafirm Returns - 85 Weston Court SW. Calgary, AB. T3H 5E7
If you receive a refund, the original cost of shipping the products will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact us.