Calgary, AB – Edmonton, AB – Red Deer, AB – Lethbridge, AB – Vancouver, BC – Victoria, BC – Kelowna, BC – Regina, SK – Saskatoon, SK – Winnipeg, MB – Toronto & Area, ON – Ottawa, ON – Montreal, QC – Quebec City, QC, Fredricton, NB – Halifax, NS – Charlottetown, PEI – St. John’s, NFLD.
Independent Skincare Sales Consultants (Full-time or Part-time Contracts)
Dermafirm Inc. was established in South Korea in 2002. After launching their product lines in 18 other countries, Dermafirm Canada was opened up in 2018 and is continuously expanding to accommodate our growing customer base. Since the beginning, we have thrived on the success and support of our clients. Dermafirm Canada is one of the world’s best skincare suppliers and is the exclusive distributor of the Dermafirm and Biotoc brand product lines recognized globally.
Sales Consultants are the “face” of Dermafirm Canada. We are looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable Independent Skincare Sales Consultants to join our Dermafirm Sales Team, supporting their local market (eg. Calgary and the surrounding area), and share in our passion for the beauty industry. Dermafirm Canada distributes professional salon, clinic, tattoo parlour and spa beauty supplies to licensed industry professionals as well as home and personal use products as well.
– Conduct presentations and demonstrations of Dermafirm, Biotoc and future branded products to new and existing clients to generate sales.
– Generate new client base through cold calling within respective territory
– Actively manage call schedule to ensure assigned territory is covered in a timely manner
– Maintain accurate records of sales call reports and other documentation
– Attend trade/spa shows and other industry events
– Liaison of Dermafirm Canada – maintain a high level of professionalism and tact when overcoming objections from new or existing clients; always portray the company in a positive manner
-Write blogs, articles or record video blogs supporting the use and effect of the products and post them onto social media sites or Dermafirm branded websites.
– Demonstrated ability to close sales and achieve sales quotas
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills
– Ambitious, self-started with passion for the beauty industry
– Ability to work individually and as part of a team
– 2-3 years of outside sales experience is an asset but sales training is provided
– Strong problem identification skills with proven record in overcoming objections
– Must possess a valid driver’s license •
– A valid passport is required – frequent travel, which may include travel outside of Canada
If you qualify for this position, please submit your resume to info(at)dermafirm.ca with the job title in the description.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.